Value Investing Tool – Private Typist – G-Board Keypad (Google LLC).
Value Investing Tool – G Board Keypad – How to enhance efficiency ? G Board keypad proves to be an important tool, that every Value Investor should have in their smart phones. As value investors requires to read & learn about companies, markets etc on continuous basis, remembering or writing down all important points is troublesome & would consumes a lot of time. So you here is the — simplest solution for making note of all significant points in your Android smartphone – just by dictating.
- Firstly you need to download & install “G BOARD – KEYPAD” which is freely available on Play Store. It has been created by Google LLC.
- Make this keypad as your default keypad and download some offline English languages like — English US, English UK, English India & make sure that all the voice recognition apps are updated.
- Then just open MS Word or One note, press the MIC ICON on your keyboard and start dictating. G-Board will note down all of it in real time.
- The Last Step — TAKE THE PRINTS of the doc. file, so that you have a permanent hard copy for future reference.
This app is a perfect substitute for a private typist & will save a lot of valuable time.
G – Board keypad tool can also be used by candidates preparing for professional exams like CA/CS/Medical/Engineering. It will help them to save the time consumed in making summary notes for exams.
- Read the topic & Highlight important points.
- Now read only highlighted points & simultaneously dictate it using G – Board in any word / note file.
- Take the prints.
If you are new to the world of investing then here is the advice by the – Most Successful Value Investor and Billionaire Warren Buffett.
He said that the best advice he got was from his holy bible, The Intelligent Investor, written in 1949 by value god Benjamin Graham. He further said that, “Chapters 8 and 20 have been the bedrock of my investing activities for more than 60 years,” he says. “I suggest that all investors read those chapters and re-read them every time the market has been especially strong or weak.” – Download
Thank you for reading. Share if you want others to save time.